Happy tenants mean happy landlords but managing a property and tenancy can often be a stressful experience for landlords - so why not avoid a headache and let us deal with all the problems instead? Our experienced Property Management team take real pride in their work and ensure that there are no issues that cannot be resolved. Our management service includes:
- Dealing with all day-to-day matters regarding your property.
- Initial investigation of any reported defects – an efficient “hands on” approach can often solve a minor problem before it becomes a major one.
- Managing any miscellaneous maintenance/repair work carried out by our competent and trustworthy contractors.
- Ensuring that all legal certificates are valid and that the tenancy is in full compliance from start to finish.
- Pre-tenancy preparation including arranging an independent inventory, registration of utilities, protection of the deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme etc.
- Post-tenancy procedures such as handling check-outs, returning deposits and negotiation of deposit deductions, end of tenancy meter readings etc.
- Collection of your rent via PayProp (an approved Propertymark industry supplier) guaranteeing that you receive prompt payment and providing you with accurate monthly and annual statements. The PayProp app also gives you instant and real-time access to payment history, forecasted income and many more useful functions.
- Six monthly routine property visits to allow the potential for defects to be addressed before they result in costly repairs.
- 24 hour emergency “out of hours” contact number.
Get in touch
You are always welcome at our branch where our property experts will be happy to help you with any property enquiries