JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking for an experienced part-time Property Maintenance Manager to join our team in N2 & N12 (20hrs per week). The successful candidate will deal with all of the property maintenance/management issues that revolve around a busy lettings department. The role is very engaging and varied, which will suit someone who likes to be kept busy and involved.
The Property Manager has responsibility for the following:
- Investigating any repairs/faults reported by our tenants and liaising with landlords (incl. obtaining quotes from builders)
- Supervision of all repairs that are approved by clients
- Mid-tenancy checks etc.
- Proven experience in Property Management
- Ability to prioritise work and to work without supervision
- Team Player
- Efficient in problem solving and communication
- Knowledge of the lettings industry preferred
- Efficient in using all MS Office packages (particularly Word and Outlook)
- Ability to thrive under pressure and be willing to help out wherever necessary
- Drives a car
The N2 Office consists of 5 staff members (Lettings, Sales, Property Management). The office hours are Monday to Friday 09:00am - 6:00pm and Saturday 09:30am to 4:00pm.