WE'RE HIRING!Part-time Residential Lettings Administrator
The Administrator has responsibility for the following:
• Collection of rent and preparing monthly statements and invoices for clients
• Overseeing the letting progress from the point when the property becomes available until the keys are handed over to the tenants
• Ensuring that all required administration duties are completed with the required deadlines
• Petty cash recording
• Answering the phone, liaising with customers and dealing with property enquiries
Required Knowledge, Experience:
• Proven experience in administration within the Lettings Industry
• Good command of English, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise work and to work without supervision
• Team Player
• Numerate & literate
• Good eye for detail
• Accurate Typing skills
• Efficient in using all MS Office packages (particularly Word and Excel)
• Professional telephone manner and customer service skills
• Thrive under pressure and be willing to help out wherever necessary
• Quick learner
The N2 Office consists of 5 staff members (Lettings, Sales, Property Management). The required working hours are Monday to Friday 12:00noon - 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm (a day of lieu will be given for each Saturday worked).
Salary: 25 hours week, £13kpa - £16kpa (depending on experience), 3 month probation period.
There is scope to increase level of responsibility & hours for this job role if the candidate successfully completes the probation period.
Applicants with no Lettings experience need not apply.