Having been established in the North London area since 1979 our lettings and management service, to both landlords and tenants, is second to none. We pride ourselves on our proactiveness, honest approach, diligence, dedicated liaison with tenant and landlord and full support throughout the process. Our service is transparent, there are no hidden factors, we aim to please and extend the relationship beyond the let. Earning and maintaining a good reputation is first and foremost, earning a fee is secondary. This is why a high level of landlords have come from recommendation.
• Advertising on all major property portals and our own interactive website and registration of tenants on our branch-interlinked database ensuring that properties will be widely promoted.
• Strict referencing procedure with option for Rent Guarantee (other agents include but may charge significantly higher fees). You can meet your proposed tenants prior to contract signing, this gives peace of mind.
• Choice of services which include Lettings only, Full Management and Rent Collection.
• Renewal service to include rent reviews based on comparable evidence.
• Preparation of tenancy agreements (included in lettings fee).
• Arranging Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), gas safety certificates, CO monitors, electrical/portable appliance testing (PAT) and independent inventories.
• 24 hour number for those unforeseen emergencies.
• Team of long established and skilled contractors providing property maintenance and supervision of works.
• Registration of tenant(s) deposits in Government approved scheme.
• And last, but certainly not least, our East Finchley branch is open 7 days a week to accommodate the high demand!
Call us today or complete the online valuation request.
For your peace of mind we are members of the following Organisations and subscribe to the Code of Practice for Lettings Agents:
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
An independent organisation acting in the public interest, setting and regulating highest standards of competence among its members.
Ombudsman Services: Property
A Government approved redress mechanism. We have in place a Complaints Handling Procedure approved by the RICS. A copy is available on request.
The National Approved Lettings Scheme
An accreditation scheme for lettings and management agents offering peace of mind to landlords and tenants knowing that they are dealing with a firm which agrees to meet defined standards of customer service and client money protection.
A mark of confidence - any registered agent must be part of a regulatory organisation in the Private Rented Sector ensuring that they meet defined standards of customer service and client accounting practices.
HOW TO STOP THE LATEST PROPERTY SCAMS – WILL FAX MACHINES MAKE A COMEBACK?!
RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS TO START FROM FEBRUARY 1ST 2016
WHAT’S REALLY HAPPENING TO HOUSE PRICES? MAKING SENSE OF PROPERTY MARKET SURVEYS
HOW MEMBERSHIP OF RICS HELPS BUYERS AND SELLERS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS – NOT JUST AGENTS!
Copyright © 2015 Jeremy Leaf |
By: Haarty Hanks
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files
stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web
By continuing to use our website without changing the settings, you are agreeing